公司总部 团建 活动策划 户外拓展 拓展训练 拓展培训 领导力培训 企业拓展 体验式教育 团建活动 团建游戏

legend london contact number咨询热线:400-0705-628

Btn
当前位置:kevyn aucoin medium lip liner dupe > jodie dowdall date of birth > legend london contact number espn fpi accuracy

legend london contact number

发布时间: 3月-11-2023 编辑: 访问次数:0次

The only good thing was the customer support which was always really responsive. We all know what really matters and thats how a company treats you when something goes wrong and I am very impressed with Legend. However, When the jeans are in need of a wash, turn the jeans inside out, wash separately using cold water followed by a line dry. The jeans look great and are very comfortable, by the way! Stay current with updates from our social channels. So have to pay to exchange one pair and refund another because the size up is out of stock. GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER Sign-up for promotions, tailored new arrivals, stock updates and more - straight to your inbox Menswear Womenswear USD $ Legend London 2023 Contact Us FAQS My first experience with LL wasnt great. Since I had to return items (which I wanted to exchange, NOT returned) and then had to pay en extra fee to send them back to just to simply get a refund for only cloths when I explicitly wanted them exchanged. Bag I will get this order probably by April !! A very satisfied customer. . Thank you so much for your patience. Legend London uses cookies to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. So have to pay to exchange one pair and refund another because the size up is out of stock. I would give it 3 stars, but the fact that customers have to pay for shipping on exchanges makes it 2 stars. 11. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. 60.00. Bought 2 pairs of pants that were great fit and quality so ordered a pair of Jeans that ruined after a couple of washes. Women's Homepage - Legend London CATEGORIES SHOP JEANS SHOP TOPS SHOP HOODIES Best Sellers New In Bestseller Skinny Fit 20% OFF when you purchase 3+ items SKINNY JEANS - BLACK $54.40 $68.00 Bestseller Skinny Fit 20% OFF when you purchase 3+ items SKINNY JEANS - WASHED GREY $54.40 $68.00 Bestseller Skinny Fit 20% OFF when you purchase 3+ items Will always be my top place for jeans. I had started to lose my pateince, but LL's customer service was always on! Our jeans sizing is calculated depending on waist size and your height. Good quality jeans and really comfortable. This site has limited support for your browser. We are so sorry to hear this. Please contact: support@legendlondon.co. Your one stop for all cargos, available in different fabrics and colours to suit your needs, PLAIN STRETCH TROUSER W/ SIDE CINCH - BLACK, PLAIN STRETCH TROUSER W/ SIDE CINCH - BEIGE, LEGEND SMALL CENTERED LOGO HOODIE - WHITE, LEGEND* BASICS MUSCLE FIT T-SHIRT - INDIGO NAVY, LEGEND* BASICS MUSCLE FIT T-SHIRT - PEARL GREY, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - TREKKING GREEN, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - TAUPE BROWN, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - WASHED GREY. SHOP NOW, EU Customers: Zero duty fees on orders up to 149 EUR (Any additional costs are calculated in checkout), If you have anyenquiries with regards to sales, Returns, deliveries, sizes, etc. My first experience with LL wasnt great. Shop Mens Shop Womens MENS COLLECTION SHOP JEANS Shop our range of popular Legend* stretch denim, with 3 different fit types to choose from. Information provided by various external sources. Month later still have no package and tracking doesnt seem to be working still says it never moved. I was patient and it paid off. Get 5 free searches. Was worried there would be a problem returning but Rachael at customer services exchanged them without question, she was very friendly and easy to deal with. I literally just revived my 3 pairs of jeans and quite pleased as a first time buyer. Legend London Black Friday Sale: https://www.legendlondon.co/?ref=loissedgwickLegend London are currently running their biggest sale ever, so I thought it wa. Thank you.- Legend London Team. - Legend London team. They. Rocketreach finds email, phone & social media for 450M+ professionals. Happy, amazed, overjoyed, highly impressed and immediately fell in love. Legend London is my go to place for black trousers especially for black tie dinner events, the feel & flex of the material is second to none in my opinion quality made clothing at great prices that are made to last, & endure very robust even when kneeling down & quite honestly better than the vast majority of others on the market with the perfectly stiched centre line are just the best when worn with a velvet blazer & a nice shiny pair of shoes . Jeans made with luxury fabric, attention to detail and an engineered approach to fit. 8. LIVERPOOL, UK. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. or 4 interest-free payments of $57.00 with. The naming of products is just confusing. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Legend London uses cookies to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. 2 ITEMS 15% OFF. 54.50 90. I talked to customer service by chat or by email and all problems with delivery were solved in a short time. Looking forward to trying these. I felt that my concerns were being treated seriously and with a sense of urgency. Information provided by various external sources. I would give it 3 stars, but the fact that customers have to pay for shipping on exchanges makes it 2 stars. But UK-based Rioters know there's more to the United Kingdom than Buckingham Palace and Big Ben. - Legend London team. I must confess, top quality at a fair price. Shop our range of popular Legend* stretch denim, with 3 different fit types to choose from. For full instructions on how to Return an item,Click Here. This time around, the distribution was incredible (DHL vs Royal Mail) and I received my international order in 4 days which is pretty incredible and I love each piece (chinos are amazing!). Never had the brand before but they certainly run small. Emailed them to let them know I would be returning the jeans as they arrived used, dirty and the pair that were unused were really poor quality.I also pointed out that their ripped and repaired jeans are not ripped and repaired as you can still put your hand through the holes they replied with a generic (return your order details) but completely ignored my questions in the email. - Legend London team, For a jeans company that brag about how good the fit is going to be, it baffles me that you only have one leg length for women. 3+ ITEMS 20% OFF. Color: Black/Dark Vachetta. After I contacted Legend London customer service, the team replied Frank be patient. Dr.Martens Pascal 8 Eyelet Virginia Womens. bad services they send me the wrong shirt, and i cant even think about all this shaninigans of semding back waiting for the shirt waste of time, and the shirt is not even the same price bad look. They have a great range of jeans as well with styles to fit everybody. ", "My husband loves these jeans, he says they are the most comfortable jeans he has worn and loves how much they stretch", "Everything about Legend is amazing! Spray-on - Is our tightest fitting jean and especially popular amongst athletes with bigger thighs. This site has limited support for your browser. Stay current with updates from our social channels. Love to come back with an order. Legend London is best!! The shirt i have doesnt event fit. Winterstrae 2 . Stay current with updates from our social channels. Read reviews and book now. Do you agree with Legend London's 4-star rating? I can understand returns, but to charge customers for exchanges with a product they cannot try on or sample before purchase isnt acceptable. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. SHOP NOW, EU Customers: Zero duty fees on orders up to 149 EUR (Any additional costs are calculated in checkout), SKINNY JEANS RIPPED & REPAIRED - DARK BLUE, STRAIGHT LEG JEANS - BLACK DESTROYED LEFT KNEE. We are so sorry to hear this. Good quality jeans and really comfortable. Quite glad theirs a manfacturer for men form fitting dresspants. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. We recommend that our customers go with their usual waist size for our jeans as they fit true to size. Our customer service team are responding to queries as quickly as possible, therefore this will be solved very shortly. We will be sure to look into this issue to avoid this going forward. While LL was very quick to fill my order, dispatching in less than 12 hours, I waited patiently for a month for my order to arrive (no fault of LL). Also the hoodies are very comfy, soft and very good material, highly recommend. 3+ ITEMS 20% OFF. SKINNY JEANS RIPPED & REPAIRED - DARK BLUE, STRAIGHT LEG JEANS - BLACK DESTROYED LEFT KNEE, "Cant stop shopping from here. I have ordered few jeans from the past and I loved the quality, However, their management team ( or shipping team ) is terrible !!!! Never had the brand before but they certainly run small. Quick add. Monday to Saturday: 11:00 - 17:00. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Customer Support: support@legendlondon.co @legendwomen www.legendlondon.co Posts Reels Videos Tagged Create and account and start collecting rewards. We are so sorry to hear this, our customer service team are currently looking into this for you and this will be resolved as soon as possible. My husband and I got married on Friday 17th February and had delivered to have a night away. Tottaly dissapointed. We returned the items, recorded delivery, no voucher and zero response from support despite emailing 4 times. To also give you a peace of mind we accept Returns on all products within 14 days of receiving an item as long as the item is still unworn, undamaged, unwashed, clean, and with original tags on. 3+ ITEMS 20% OFF. We are so sorry to hear this.. We are working as hard as possible to help resolve this the best we can.Thank you for your patience. thanks. The button on the waistband came out and then kept coming out every time I pushed it back through. This figure can vary depending on the value of the parcel, please check with the Department of Home Affairs for more information.NEW ZEALAND - All orders under NZD$60 will not be subject to import duties. Thats the only pair that fits. I recently bought a few gifts and was pleased with the items. Our jeans are made with utmost art and perfection. Legend London: UK Fashion Brand Denim That Fits. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. Please rest assured that our customer service team are working hard to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible.Thank you for your patience.- Legend London team. Was worried there would be a problem returning but Rachael at customer services exchanged them without question, she was very friendly and easy to deal with. If you are using the QR code, a pre-paid returns label will be printed at the drop off location and attached to your parcel, you will then be provided with a tracking receipt. 2 ITEMS 15% OFF. Rachel to be exact. Emailed customer services and no reply. Im not tall (55) and they barely touched my ankles. #4799 - Other retail sale not in stores, stalls or markets; Contact details. Thank you!- Legend London team. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Contact. The jeans look great and are very comfortable, by the way! Try for free at rocketreach.co . Good Man Brand Legend London. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. So we picking The View. The shipment suffered from the labour conflict of the Post Service in Germany and the crowded orders on the UK border side during the festive days christmas, New Year 2022/23. - Legend London Team. Men's Homepage - Legend London CATEGORIES SHOP JEANS NEW ARRIVALS SHOP TROUSERS SHOP HOODIES Best Sellers New In Bestseller Spray On 20% OFF when you purchase 3+ items Black Jeans - Non-Ripped $61.60 $77.00 Bestseller Spray On 20% OFF when you purchase 3+ items Black Jeans - Ripped & Repaired $61.60 $77.00 Bestseller Spray On Legend London uses cookies to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. We will be sure to look into this to avoid any future issues. When Legends was established in 2000, the vision was to make it the first barbershop in North London to re-imagine the very best iconic eras that embodied the masculine hair style. "Limited Offer: Buy 1 item get 10% OFF, 2 items 15% OFF, 3+ items 20% OFF". Tottaly dissapointed. Legend Shop Hours. I live in Canada. Ended up costing me a fortune to return using Royal Mail and having to print the forms myself is ridiculous. Love the jeans as always can't stop buying more! Order arrived less than 24 hours later. We have now had to contest payment of order. Hello Kevin, Thank you for leaving a review and we are so sorry about this.Please rest assured that we will look into this as soon as possible for you. Disappointed, Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. Skinny Fit. GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER Sign-up for promotions, tailored new arrivals, stock updates and more - straight to your inbox Menswear Womenswear USD $ Legend London 2023 FAQS Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Service Cart Your cart is empty. New trouser range has just become available, and in true Legend* fashion, they're stretchy as ever. Incorporation Date 13 Sep 1995 (27 years . Stay current with updates from our social channels. I was not disappointed, I ordered one item too big but returns and exchange process was easy to do and I had a replacement within a few days. I really like the cloths and style of the brand but I just have to rate my experience this low is because I never got my shipping cost back that I paid for extra for. But because or your horrible international rules and regulations I am giving you guys a 1 star. I really like the cloths and style of the brand but I just have to rate my experience this low is because I never got my shipping cost back that I paid for extra for. Disappointed, Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. The others are too small. Paid 10 for delivery and havent been offered a refund either. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. We hope to still keep you as a loyal customer and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. - Legend London team. Compare our range of fits and understand what makes our denim different. Please note that our normal hours for our customer service team are Monday- Friday 9AM - 5PM PT. If you are outside the UK it can take up to 21 days for your order to be returned back to our warehouse and be refunded. Do you agree with Legend London's 4-star rating? I paid addionally almost $100 just to return them. Find out how we combat fake reviews. 5th January 2023 came back and said that I still have yet to receive my order and another would be shipped, 26th January I am still yet to receive my order and have tried contact legend London and can not get a rply. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. They knew we were a newly married couple so put towels in the shape of a heart on the bed with red rose petals.We had booked the dinner, bed and breakfast option and can say that the food and accommodation was exceptional.We would definitely stay there again. Returns Address (please fill the returns form): This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Please also be aware that we are currently in the process of updating our returns system :) - Legend London Team, Amazing service and amazing jeans! Legend London uses cookies to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Stay current with updates from our social channels. I talked to customer service by chat or by email and all problems with delivery were solved in a short time. We are so sorry to hear this, however we have received your email regarding this issue today. There was always a happy and helpful tone in the replies as well. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. bad services they send me the wrong shirt, and i cant even think about all this shaninigans of semding back waiting for the shirt waste of time, and the shirt is not even the same price bad look. Even when I left where I was. Thank you! Please check your inbox.Thank you.- Legend London Team. If the returned item (s) is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Our customer service team are responding to queries as quickly as possible, therefore this will be solved very shortly. legendlondon,I've replied constantly to your repetitive emails , I asked if the item I ordered ( according to you lost in transition) can be re-delivered to me , I'm still awaiting feedback on that , this is totally unacceptable , I've placed this order on the 23 of Dec 2022 and it will be almost a month since I've been patiently waiting.customer satisfaction is below substandard level.please provide feedback on this matter . People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. I live in Canada. They feel amazing on and offer such a great variety. Once your refund is processed, it may take up to 5 days for it to clear with your bank. 20 Chapel Street Liverpool, UK L3 9AG . So thanks Rachel! Short (28") fits people up to 1.78m in height, Regular (30") fits people between 1.79m 1.84m. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Thats the only pair that fits. Legend London Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.legendlondon.co Shopping & Fashion Clothing & Underwear Men's Clothing Store Legend London Legend London Reviews 4,242 Great 4.0 VERIFIED COMPANY www.legendlondon.co Visit this website 4.0 total 70% 5% 3% 1-star 18% Filter : Most relevant KH Kevin Hales 10 reviews GB 3 days ago The others are too small. Out here in Memphis, TN they are terrible. Hello Leo, Thank you for leaving a review. I find it so hard to find a pair of jeans that fit well, but these jeans fit brilliantly! As always made by a top brand Legend London. Phone Number +44 . We are so sorry to hear this. 38 Chancery Lane London WC2A 1EN . More orders coming. I paid addionally almost $100 just to return them. MANCHESTER, ENGLAND. It's a shame that u have nice products but you can't maintain the business properly. Love the jeans as always can't stop buying more! I received sameday/next day replies, even when you take into account the time difference. Always get compliments when am rocking there stuff. 10. You will then be sent a returns confirmation email containing a QR code or a label to print, whichever you would prefer. Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. We will be sure to look into this to avoid any future issues. Great company, Racheal dealt with my queries so quickly and effectively it something that am not used to with online companies! If you do not hear from us within the allotted time please email us on support@legendlondon.co, "Limited Offer: Buy 1 item get 10% OFF, 2 items 15% OFF, 3+ items 20% OFF". However we need to exchange two items, one for a different size and one for a different product. If you're interested in placing a bulk order of either blank or customized products, please complete this form and we will get in touch! No credit card required. Contact Us - Legend London Contact Us If you have any enquiries with regards to sales, Returns, deliveries, sizes, etc. This site has limited support for your browser. LIVERPOOL, UK. Hello Blaze, Thank you for leaving a review. My only issue is using DHL for your shipping service. What's funny and sad is they could actually fix my problem with a simple touch. SKINNY FIT JEANS - VINTAGE STONE WASH. 55.00. Since I had to return items (which I wanted to exchange, NOT returned) and then had to pay en extra fee to send them back to just to simply get a refund for only cloths when I explicitly wanted them exchanged. They accommodate my small waist, big thighs and but, and thats what I needed. We placed an order for 4 items, products arrived quickly. However, when it arrived at last I loved the jeans so much I placed another order for 5 more pairs. Order arrived less than 24 hours later. After I contacted Legend London customer service, the team replied Frank be patient. To find out more please visit our Privacy Policy. Thank you.- Legend London Team. Please follow our returns system via our website to exchange for an alternative size of your choice. This site has limited support for your browser. Customer Service was able to get the ball rolling again when my package was stuck in Canadian Customs. 9. The jeans fit perfectly and compliment the leg gains nicely. My package was miss delivered and she quickly remedied the issue but allowed me a second try in shipping it to my alternative address. Customer Service was able to get the ball rolling again when my package was stuck in Canadian Customs. Only one pair had a description whereby it recommended a size up so I purchased a size up. Note : will update this if need be when I get the pants. My feedback would be to provide customers a prepaid shipping label for exchanges to sling with the store credit. A rapidly growing London based athleisure brand. We have developed and engineered a variety of denim fabrics that are utilised across different styles and fits to provide the perfect silhouette for a wide spectrum of body types in all denim cuts. Emailed customer services and no reply. Hello Diresh.Our customer service team have responded numerous times and have actually reshipped your order for you. To find out more please visit our Privacy Policy. We are so sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet. Information provided by various external sources. Social Stay current with updates from our social channels. Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. To find out more please visit our Privacy Policy. Find related and similar companies as well as employees by title and much more. Reply from Legend London 6 days ago Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. If you haven't already, please contact us at support@legendlondon.co so our team can help to resolve this for you. Absolutely phenomenal. OFFER: BUY 1 ITEM GET 10% OFF. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. Perfect cut, perfect colours. To find out more please visit our Privacy Policy. 1404-1410 High Rd, London, Greater London, N20 9BH, United Kingdom. I recently bought a few gifts and was pleased with the items. Hello, Thank you for your review. - Legend London team. OFFER: BUY 1 ITEM GET 10% OFF. It took a month and a half to get my shipment to Canada and was frustrating as I never knew where my package was. London legend have a gem on an employee there, great company, great quality and great products! I find the prices great value and when I called customer service they replied quickly. The jeans fit perfectly and compliment the leg gains nicely. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven't received a refund yet, first check . Hello Alex, Thank you for leaving your review. PREMIUM SPRAY-ON FIT JEANS - BLACK W/ WASH DETAILING. I asked them a refund, no response at all. I have ordered few items on the 5th of feb and until now nothing arrived. Locate a Centre Near You . So thanks Rachel! As always made by a top brand Legend London. However we need to exchange two items, one for a different size and one for a different product. Jeans made with luxury fabric, attention to detail and an engineered approach to fit. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. - Legend London team. The only good thing was the customer support which was always really responsive. Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. Our secure checkout is quick and easy to use. Dr.Martens 1460 8 Eyelet Smooth Womens. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. This time around, the distribution was incredible (DHL vs Royal Mail) and I received my international order in 4 days which is pretty incredible and I love each piece (chinos are amazing!). Very comfort and modern ! This recurred over multiple days. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Will never coming back to them. Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. We are offering a 5% bonus for customers who opt for our Store Credit which can be used on our website to purchase a new item altogether. Please could you contact us on support@legendlondon.co with the subject as 'Trustpilot' and our team will help to resolve this for you. My insta is: Umairalsyed. Please rest assured that our team will get back to you shortly.Thank you.- Legend London Team. I purchased a pair of jeans in November. I made an order and it changed to the wrong size, I emailed straight away for the size to be corrected and got an email confirming the size was changed in my order, but when the clothes arrived nothing was changed and I have was to post back the clothes that was the wrong size, now I am away and you have posted the top and no one will be home to sign for it. 7. We have developed and engineered a variety of denim fabrics that are utilised across different styles and fits to provide the perfect silhouette for a wide spectrum of body types in all denim cuts. Legends Global Merchandise 7900 Rockville Road Indianapolis, IN 46214 . Order 3 pairs of jeans on 1st December 2022, brought to attention of the company and they said give it time as there is a postal strike in the UK. 2 ITEMS 15% OFF. Thank you so much for your patience. I bough 3 of the same trousers and all have different names. I ordered from them since the January 6t and the order never came as we speak. Or book now at one of our other 15370 great restaurants in London. OFFER: BUY 1 ITEM GET 10% OFF. I have friends with legend jeans who have never had any issues so put it down to a defective pair. Good product terrible customer support or experience. Check out what 4,224 people have written so far, and share your own experience. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Legend London uses cookies to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. Our jeans are made with utmost art and perfection. After a long wait, the long-awaited jeans and pants arrived at my home. Slowest shipping EVER. . Checkered Stretch Trousers - Black. Wow!!! We are so sorry to hear this. Quick add. I find the prices great value and when I called customer service they replied quickly. However, They just emailed me telling me the order might have been lost and they will need couple of week to investigate before they reship the order !!!!!!! Bestseller. Take your repackaged items to your local Post Office and either attached your pre-paid printed label or show the QR code on your mobile phone for scanning. To find out more please visit our Privacy Policy. If you are a European customer click here to visit our EU Website.USA All orders under US$800 will not be subject to import tax. - Legend London team, Genuinely the best jeans I have bought if your skinny and unsure if they will fit u because in the pictures the model had thicker legs dont worry they will fit for reference am 28 w / 32l and very skinny they fit perfectly not baggy at all. The quality of the jeans is good but the service is veey bad, ordered jeans on 27th December 202, they got shiped on 19th December, and now its 25th January and my jeans got send back by the post because legend londob havent filled out the right documentatio and they are telling me they will resend my order as soon as they get it back thats going to take abother 2 weeksand I only live in Ireland do close to England. I have big quads and their jeans fit so perfectly and comfortably.". London is one of the most iconic and culturally diverse cities in the world, and we're proud to have a base right slapbang in the middle of it. "Limited Offer: Buy 1 item get 10% OFF, 2 items 15% OFF, 3+ items 20% OFF". We placed an order for 4 items, products arrived quickly. Starting with a triple-A esports league, content, and events, we wantto help nurture the growing League of Legends community. My package was miss delivered and she quickly remedied the issue but allowed me a second try in shipping it to my alternative address. I wont be a customer again. To find out more please visit our Privacy Policy. Thank you so much for your patience. Our soft stretch denim blend is again prominent in this fit. SHOP NOW, EU Customers: Zero duty fees on orders up to 149 EUR (Any additional costs are calculated in checkout), EUROPE All our European order are subject to no import charges.

Susan Schmid Bronx Zoo 2021, 5 Year Future Of Advanced Drainage Systems, Articles L

点击展开