公司总部 团建 活动策划 户外拓展 拓展训练 拓展培训 领导力培训 企业拓展 体验式教育 团建活动 团建游戏

lacerta files part 3咨询热线:400-0705-628

Btn
当前位置:kevyn aucoin medium lip liner dupe > jodie dowdall date of birth > lacerta files part 3 espn fpi accuracy

lacerta files part 3

发布时间: 3月-11-2023 编辑: 访问次数:0次

I think I ought to stop with this explanation. Is there a greeting ritual of some sort or anything that could help?. I would appreciate it if you dont try to say my real name with your human tongue. First and foremost, the alien oscillation must be felt, something generally that is done automatically by the brain, i.e., for the one the field oscillation, for the other the quasi-electrical brain waves here in the normal space {which matter inhabits}. It's against her religion. But why describe people who saw alien beings so many different and bizarre types of them? Translation by Chris Pfeiler, Editor and Translator. Disturbance in the structure of the field and bioelectric feedback. I keep watching for more material on Lacerta available on the web and certainly would add it to the present one in BVW. Answer: Yes, but not like your birds or primitive reptiles. Estamos aqu para evolucionar espiritualmente aunque no lo veamos as. In that crash which you call the Roswell Incident, there was not only one alien ship involved, but two that crashed after a collision in different parts of the land in the westthe one you call the USA. Were there any more interviews? I believe that the concept of consciousness matrix is real due to some theories that can be proven by the effect of endless compression. You rely on archeological and paleonthological artifacts which show you a wrong and short past, but how should you know anything about the six civilizations before. Question: Have both sexes these abilities? Lacerta said that 14 alien species were active on . It is not an Orwellian society of the New World Order as the Big Bad Boys and Girls lead you to believe. This interview was done in person as far as the story goes. Answer: Various raw materials, including copper for their technology, your water (or better the hydrogen in your water, which is a source of energy in advanced fusion processes) and certain chemical elements in your air. Maybe there is hope for your kind. Any chance of getting the full version of the interview and a look at the drawings done by the interviewer during the interview, as Lacerta said we can look at the drawings we just cant take photos? Read David Icke. Answer: This is a good question (much better than the previous) and I have not explained it properly to you. Taken from http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html . Finalmente, nosotros no somos responsables de estar aqu y es muy triste que nos usen de esa manera como lo estn haciendo en este momento unos cuantos (los Iluminati). I believe the hostility towards Lacertas race has spawned mainly from the Dulce Book and incorrect conspiracies that shapeshifting reptilians run our country. Thank you, Mr. Bergman, for your comment. Just makes me giggle. (Naturally, it is not easy in my homeland to come into possession of human books, but since my group or family stands in a higher ranking order, I was able to gather some material together and sometimes to speak with others of my kind who have already been in contact with you.) That is as primitive as it is ridiculous. Too much people are sceptics, they dont believe this story, but I have open mind. Should I respond?". After listening to the dictated versions of the Lacerta files and am very interested in this subject. That I am talking with you now does not mean that others will follow my example. One of old people for me, as my grandfather, maybe 20 or 30 years ago, found a cave in Slovakia forest. Question: Youve mentioned skeletons of your kind. There are telepaths and telekinetics out there. Lacerta said in the interview. container homes for sale in puerto rico; can chickens eat loquats; cook county, illinois genealogy trails; tony gwynn vs greg maddux The Essene studied and gathered knowledge to uphold this mission. I wont even exclude my own kind in this regard, for there have been certain occurrences in the past which I dont personally welcome, but about which I would also not like to go into detail. Part of the pronounciation of that name is absolute unique and there is no other being with the same name, but part of this name (the middle part) is pronounced in a way that told the others to which "family" (I must use the word, because you havent the right one in your vocabulary) you belong. Progress can be made. Drugs like psychedelics and opiates will break telepathic bonds, this is why they are regulated by government agencies which they have infiltrated. They believe, because of their education, that they have a superior mind and therefore their point of view is above that of the one of people who believe in the paranormal, UFOs and conspiracy theories. which deceiveth the whole world: Do you want to say a last sentence or message? At the same time, it proves that magic does not exist but esper does along with Godel God Theorems. Ive needed some time at the beginning to learn the use of the mimicry correctly, but then it worked nearly automatically and I can even walk among a group of yours and nobody will recognize what I am. As long as the dark forces of the Last Dark Cabal Illuminati and Zionist control the planet the benign reptilians wont have a chance to emerge to the surface. They are able to appear in your mind and memory as whatever they want and this induced image has nothing to do with their real appearance. The word ' Reptoids of the Inner Earth - The Lacerta File One - Part 1 of 2 - CrystalWind.ca | Lacerta File As I have said, most of the alien races have much more advanced mind abilities than you or even me (there is just one alien race completely without such abilities). ANYONE can talk about dinosaur this and dinosaur that and not provide any real meaningful information that could be confirmed by science. Our own abilities are not so powerfully developed; therefore, first we have to learn specifically alien mind influence in order to use our mimicry, for examplewhere mimicry is actually quite simple in your minds due to the implanting of the on/off switch. Some existing questions were partially shortened or amended. I believe she did not tell you why or how to stop telepathic communication because this is one of their many ways to control humans. Where a friend becomes a treasure and their trust in us which grew about slowly (as all good things do). Do you now then have permission to talk with E.F. and me about all these things and even to make this scientifically public? Its why he had to create a literary device to respond to some of the scientific and philosophical questions, yet chose to keep the answers superficial enough to not betray his own attempt at a convincing story. I, however, edited the material I received and then published it. We are acquainted with theory and practice. Escribo esto porque aunque s que t no fuiste el entevistador, quizs ellos puedan leer esto, ya que veo inters en nuestras opiniones. If this is not real, whoever wrote the interview is a genius. Arguably most of humanity is this way. Now, your human military collected the individual pieces at first until they discovered the whole ships with the dead creatures aboard. It is in any case very dangerous to be unshielded in the vicinity of the field. 10 million years ago the small simians started to grow and they came down from the trees to the ground (again because of the change of the climate especially on the so-called African continent.) In no way, shape or form, do I feel the need to kill them or let them be killed. For example, there is a gigantic partially underground building in the capital which is totally dedicated to my species and that also has a direct approach to an elevator shaft and to an underground system. Its a typical case of half-truth meets half-fiction. The buildings of the first breeds are lost, but the fifth civilization was the one, which built the large triangular constructions you call Egyptian Pyramids today around 75,000 years ago (your Egyptians just found that large ancient pyramids in the sand and tried not very successful to built similar constructions) and the sixth civilization was the one, which built the cities which ruins you can find today beneath the sea in the so-called Bimini Area around 16,000 years ago. Religions are for mind control and their ideas of what is God are, for the most part, wrong. To be explainedit can only be explained by the acceptance of the latter, because the sphere of influence {Feldraum} is the basis. There is a powerful device inside each craft which is able to send an artificial signal to your minds to convince you, that you see either nothing but only the sky or that you see normal aircraft like planes instead of our ships. How can it be, that human scientists havent found any trace of you and your ancestors if you really live for such a long time on this planet? The order of the questions in this transcript is not always the same order in which I had asked them, so it may seem sometimes a little bit confusing to you. One more thing, Im pretty sure a game programmer can easily imagine how feldraum looks like in their mind. Read David Icke and the Reptilian Agenda. But now I have begun to revise my ideas on that since events in January. EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID BY HER IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH. To be honest, its not very comfortable for me to wear such tight things and it is always a very unusual feeling. Dont expect any help from them. Lacerta Files Item Preview remove-circle Share or Embed This Item. Existence is always a duality. God resides in the heart of any human being and you should create a relationship with Him and ask Him questions to get the answers from Source, instead of through false representatives of God on Earth such as the Pope, Christian ministers, priests, dark extraterrestrials like the Anunnaki and fallen angels, and so. I think we all know the answer to that one! I found this very interesting. I think we should get rid of old the thinking patterns. Fixing the tension between us and the reptilians. How hard would that be for a time-traveling multi-dimensional being such as yourself? The result is an inter-stratifying reflective force field which is very difficult to modulate within certain technical boundaries in relation to its own characteristics. The Lacerta File I Introduction . Some time ago I came across the Lacerta Interview and after two years of further investigation and digging deeply into Tom Campbells MBT Theory, I rediscovered the significance and consistency of the information given in the Lacerta interview. I suspect it will be very hard for you to prove you are what you claim, as you are probably not really what you claim. Quizs se escondieron bajo tierra para protegerse de las hordas Anunnaki, reptilianas renegadas y de las luciferinas (los ngeles cados de la Rebelin Luciferina). The plasma state of matter is a special form of matter which lies between its real existence and the sphere of influence, that is, a complete loss of mass and pure accretion of energy of various form whenever matter is pushed or shoved. {NOTE: No explanation was given for the use of the word pushed, shoved as used in this context. Meaning: Life is great, both powerful and fragile, amazing by all means. There was and is a cold war between two of these hostile races during the last 73 years and the third species seemed to be the winner in this useless struggle. And once again, if someone doesn't find a way to contact her or someone who knows her soon, we have no chance. I'm so ready to see through the illusions and accept without fear. Everyone places labels on others within the human species, but would it even make sense to classify us as American or Russian if we were to compare ourselves to another sentient species? Many of us were in contact with certain (more southern) tribes of your species in the coming centuries and we were able to convince some of them that we are not the Evil the aliens wanted them to believe. Im a female reptile being, belonging to a very old reptilian race. They do this for their own reasons and do not regard themselves as evil; were your structured way of thinking more linear and more focused as theirs is, then you would also behave in such a fashion. What they see as good or for the good of others, might not be too good for you. I also trash advertisement and invitations to join the Illuminati ranks. The best Youtube to MP4 converter. If we cannot do that we are most certainly doomed. She also did not tell you how strong they are. Autor de la publicacin Por ; Fecha de la publicacin idea general education teacher responsibilities; arena discrete event simulation . I dont want to go into any kind of detailed description here since I dont want pass on further any false and radical realm of thought.]. :)))). Now let's look at evolved, what does evolved mean? Answer: No, Earth is not really completely hollow and there is no second sun inside. In the first place, why did you come to Lacerta or why did she come to you. Question: Youve said others near to your own name. After reading the talk with Lacerta, I ask myself: What sense does it have to me to continue living simply without thinking of this truth and ignoring the future that awaits me and my species or the end? The object itself is metallic and disk-shaped; certainly it is distorted in form and color by means of a field effect. This is episode 2 part 3.. [Comment by Ole K.: I certify that the pencil mentioned above abruptly at that very moment jumped into the air to a height of 20 cm and then fell back to the surface of the table. You people have believed from time immemorial what you are supposed to believewhat was foreseen for you to believe by your creators. Id hate for these questions to waste. It includes the theory where, true form of universe is made up of numbers, AKA information dimension, plains or whatever you call it. {TRANSLATORS NOTE: No legitimate translation exists for this word Feldraum; Feld means field, Raum means space, room, expanse. Therefore, Im translating it as sphere of influence.} Certain physical conditions are associated only with the realm of the material {as in concrete}, while other and more complicated conditions are associated only with the sphere of influence of the material world. I have many questions for her. We are different people now. Please, read them and you're welcome to make comments on them. The Overlords of the Illuminati come in three kinds: The Luciferian Rebellion fallen angels, the Anunnaki and the Reptilian renegade race (from The Draco Empire from Orion). And the way she describes their bodies, and how they works, that they dont need a tail, etc. Since the surface is flat, it is obviously not a genuine ship. It was our planet before they arrived and before they started their evolution project with your kind. We see a spider in our home and we let it be. It does not lie in the ships drive itself, but rather in the direction of the field to your planet. I see all humans and all living conscious beings as one part of the same family, so why call them races? Actually, the seven stars are planets and moons and they are a symbol for our former seven colonies in the solar system. Our civilization is in danger. Question: Will the other extraterrestrial species undertake nothing against these war-like actions? Through these half truths they made you dependent on the synthesizing of high {numbered} elements, and thereby renewed by their own technology. En esta forma el Establecimiento est al frente tomando el control del planeta. We do not know details about the interviewer. But why, you might ask, are there 4 cylinders? But we need not evolve in pirates and pickpockets, or seek out a lower life form, manipulate them into destroying themselves and stand back and laugh about it. You people are moving on a really primitive level towards a similar principle for your secret military projects, but since you have more or less stolen this technology (and it was later falsely passed on to you intentionally by the extraterrestrials), you lack the real physical understanding; as a result, you have to struggle with problems of instability and radiation with your UFOs. But what about their mind and intelligence? Lacerta is supposed to be some kind of sociologist yet her depiction of humanity shows a very base understanding. Unfortunately, the whole thing that I have explained to you in your words has come out to be rather primitive, Im afraid. I dont want to overbear you with questions, but my friend and I have been searching, he found out in many ways, but I have only heard, I do believe this because I stopped believing in God many years now as the reasons for Gods existence didnt add up and didnt make any sense. As I have said earlier we have a very difficult and unique name. Everything bad is basically based on fears. I feel the bee has as much right to exist as I do. I have told you that many parts of our bodies are very touch sensitive, mostly the small back plates so we cant feel comfortable in tight clothing because it can hurt us. Understandably, an alien intervention on your planet would disturb their projects, but I dont think that they accept a confrontation with other species for it. According to Lacerta we are on our own, tough luck for us humans. Software. Question: What other commands can your kind induce into our minds? Normally, there are only three ships there its a small depot. I have said this with your word plain or level because you have again no better word in your vocabulary and dimension would be in this case absolutely wrong (its rather wrong even for another bubble) because a dimension cant exist without plains. Please contact me through the email provided. Our young are not so large as your babies when they were born, they are between 30 and 35 of your centimeters tall, the egg is around 40 centimeters tall (this is because our vagina is smaller than a human one) but we grow to a normal size of 1,60 to 1,80 meters. Comentario * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ada2c395c82320db64669062f8cd22f3" );document.getElementById("b15fa0f07c").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); New Age Website Dedicated to the Dissemination of TruthF. Incredible. Please answere, too much please. Climate change. Lacerta y su pueblo es de raza reptiliana pero no de los reptilianos galcticos renegados. Each life develops with time its own sense of balance in how much of ourselves, our heart and strength that we freely would offer to another without thought of due recompense. I must admit to being just a little tiny bit skeptical about the whole thing. I have my full-blown chakra opening in 2004, I had a date dump of all that was, is and will be. I didn't realize how our history was completely wrong. I cant expect from you that you believe my simple words without evidence, but I cant give you that evidence. None of this has anything to do with supernatural powers. I wish for our species to take the next step and understand that you, me and everything on this planet is connected, is One, and understand we are a part of a bigger organism than just us. This very advanced race Ive mentioned had developed outside of here and theyve evolved in fact over billions of years. No more words are needed. At home theyve had enough time to have had their ships crossing back and forth. Answer: How am I supposed to answer that? If we see another person abusing a life form, we stop them. Dear Robert, you assume the Lacerta Files are a fictional story and also Lacertas people cannot have a subterranean civilization while, at the same time, have mastered the magnetic technology to fly to the stars. One race was humanoid like your species (but much older) and was from this universe, from a solar system in the star constellation you call Procyon today in your maps. 1997Sitio Web de la Nueva Era Dedicado a la Diseminacin de la Verdad, Translation by Chris Pfeiler, Editor and Translator. The stars are shown in front of a blue background and the dragon-circle means the shape of Earth. Show me the photos. Were wasting more or less valuable time by doing this. If what she said is true and we have no mental shielding the human race is nothing more than an ant mound waiting to be stepped on. Question: In the letters that I got, there was often the question, whether you could go into any greater detail regarding the advanced physics that you commented on last time. They evolved slowly during the next millions of years and they divided into various species and shapes, some of them larger, some of them smaller. Many of your scientists are aware of this problem, but they dont make it public, because they cant explain it and they claim, that the right bones were just missing and their reconstruction is right. Much of what she says is true but she did not explain her ideas of religion. Humans need to work together, to evolve I believe is the point here. We grow up with this kind of knowledge, we know how one makes use of these powers, and where they come from. I have been reading and believing in the Lacerta files for about five years now. Answer: Well, OK then. Now, lets call it primitive curiosity; I wanted to talk with the person in this cabin and so I knocked on the door. Your historical horizon ends at a scale of just some thousands of years and you think this is right. I have never met Lacerta in person. The fate of your species was not really important for us, but we didnt like the presence of the Illojim on our planet and they didnt liked our presence on their new galactic zoo planet and so your sixth and seventh creation was the reason for a war between us and them. Lacerta is not part of the Luciferian Rebellion. We cant live completely vegetarian like your kind because our digestion would stop working and we would die after some weeks or maybe months without flesh. Lo que vemos afuera que no nos gusta est ah por nosotros mismos pues refleja nuestra forma de pensar materialista, egosta y desinteresada por saber lo que est pasando y por nuestra inaccin ante la corrupcin. Thank you for your excellent work (without seeing it yet I already love it). Other name for God is All That Is. Believe my words or dont believe them. I would have thought if we were stuck on a planet with a lesser race, I would try to help them grow into a better one by teaching them and forming bonds of friendship. The sound is clearly heard on the recording tape. To use a term you will maybe understand: the other species came not from this universe but from another bubble in the foam of the Omniverse. Animals in a very large lab. On the other hand, if this is a work of fiction, I hope to read more as it is quite good, and I RELISH topics of science fiction and science fact, the world is a place of wonder, and learning about it has always been a love of mine. Obviously its a viewpoint formed by how youre being treated by that species. Only have in mind that NASA is a channel of misinformation and more like a movie company that edits the videos and photographs captured by solar satellites to hide UFO phenomena and provides information to the movie industry for their sci-fi movies. The reptilian race has been active for a very long time. We have only one of those columns; larger colonies even have more columns according to the construction of the ceiling. You really have to see it for yourself to be able to believe it. Thats not all that simple. Would you mind to open these documents in Japan? That is to say, it can be interacted with solid matter as well as with mind or mental information, wherewith we can achieve everything that is generally designated as telekinesis and telepathy. The real truth is a very long and difficult story. Can you say something to this? The (field of influence) our people have a word for this (FIRMAMENT). Who knows what the future holds for us, right? I have been seeing clues and evidence of otherworldly beings since I was a wee boy, and even after getting a Masters in Theoretical Physics I always thought there was something missing. Some of these comments contained stereotypical phrases like Servants of Hell or Species of the Evil One. Your opinion is intelligent and I personally would think likewise. When I met E.F. the first time, he saw me also as a normal human woman and I remember that he was very frightened and shocked when I revealed him my real appearance. I dont want repeat myself. The special fields from copper-fusion Ive mentioned earlier are able to have an influence on your global weather. A defect could (ostensibly) not be found anywhere. Le contestar algunas de sus preguntas no por Lacerta pues desconozco sus opiniones al respecto sino de mi propio conocimiento y entendimiento. Answer: Of course. It is an unusual thought, but perhaps living a simple life with books and nature has taught me to appreciate things which are true, timeless and meaningful. Most of them in politics and running the show. If you havent believed anything of the things Ive told you before, then you should really believe and remember this. I live in a small town, sometimes while in my home i hear voices comeing from the crawlspace. They did not want, however, at that early point in time, to begin direct conflict with you, and so they chose the diplomatic path and came into contact with that government during your 1960s. Youre telling me they dont have giant ships orbiting Earth in camouflage or have bases on nearby spatial bodies? Through natural and artificial crossbreeding these three species were united to one reptilian species and through the invention of genetic manipulations, we were able to eliminate the dividing-prone genes in our genetic structure. My name is Zach Goodspeed. Both species wanted to have the copper of Planet Earth and for this reason they fought a not very long war in space and orbit. CLOSE YOUR MIND AND OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I HAVE. I dont want to talk further about this. Then, and only then, will you truly see what she says holds the true facts. An illustration of a heart shape Donate An illustration of text ellipses. Schneider was a geologist working on the surface and drilled two or more tube elevator holes capable of taking one human down in each. By the way, one result of the fusion bomb was the fall-out of different elements and materials created in the burning process and one of those materials was Iridium. Thanks. We can also eat and digest some substances which are poisonous for you. I want her to tell her world we are not all ignorant. (You have to know that the ships of this particular species can remain levitating in the air for a particular period of time even though they are damaged; that accounts for the spatial difference {in their crash locations}.) In the last years of your 1970s and your early 1980s, it finally came down to various events between the alien species and that human government I dont want to go into detail here since there is much that even I am not exactly sure of. The caves you have discovered near to the surface are tiny in comparison to real caves and huge caverns deeper in the earth (in a depth of 2,000 to 8,000 of your meters, but connected with many hidden tunnels to the surface or to surface-near caves) and we live in large and advanced cities and colonies inside such caves. Have a few questions for the next interview, if possible, please pass on: 1) Can she be at least more specific regarding where to find their cave Entrance (Australia for example, which part approximately?) Question: Only one last question. Also alcohol, loud music or tones can break telepathic bonds. I cant shake these thoughts or ideas and I will forever have a changed view of the world around me. If anybody knows of any other similar encounters with Reptilians I would really appreciate some internet links. He got control of himself again after a time and we could finally talk concretely about definite matters. I believe it is within our grasp, it lays within our realm of possibility. Some of them especially those in the oceans were able to survive for the next 200 to 300 years even in this changed world, but these species also died, because the climate had changed. There was a large colony on the continent you call Antarctica today and another one in the continent you call Asia today. Question: What kind of clothing do you generally wear? Our nose is more pointed and there is a V-shaped curving between the nostrils, which enabled the ancestors to see temperature. Specifically, for the more highly developed species there is simply at the very least your fate. She sounds very smart. The Lacerta Files Audiobook. Published in this website on December 26, 2004. lacerta files part 3jagjaguwar demo submissionjagjaguwar demo submission

Watertown Breaking News, Tim Samaras Cause Of Death, Can I Use The Ordinary Buffet After Peeling Solution, Owner Will Carry Siskiyou County, Death Valley Types Of Houses, Articles L

点击展开