公司总部 团建 活动策划 户外拓展 拓展训练 拓展培训 领导力培训 企业拓展 体验式教育 团建活动 团建游戏

jake and amy fanfiction protective咨询热线:400-0705-628

Btn
当前位置:kevyn aucoin medium lip liner dupe > jodie dowdall date of birth > jake and amy fanfiction protective espn fpi accuracy

jake and amy fanfiction protective

发布时间: 3月-11-2023 编辑: 访问次数:0次

Amy made an entire itinerary for their cruise compiled of 76 activities. Jake: But also might have been kinda cool. During a flashback to when their bet was made, Amy mentions the worst thing she can imagine is being one of the girls Jake takes on a date in his car. Jake's blunt response about Holt helps Amy realize that her biggest weakness is worrying too much about what the captain thinks of her decisions. Good news everyone, we found the name of Santiago's sex tape!". Jakes then lets Pimento know that they are engaged and it happened on the last Halloween. When Scully comes into the break room and asks for milk, Amy sees that he has blue cake all over his face and learns they are having a boy. Jake notes that it ended in sex, like always, and that it didn't make him horny. Jake learns that Amy is going out with Teddy again. I love how beautiful you are. Jake: Love you, captain. And I love you both. Jake: I'm just curious. In the ending scene, Jake tells Amy that, because of the NutriBoom incident, their honeymoon money is gone. amysantiago. As Jake explains a case, Charles points out that Jake tends to like Latinas. He tries again to ask her out, but stumbles on his words, causing Amy to ask Why doesnt your mouth work? On impulse, he quickly replies Why doesnt your mouth work? Amy looks proud of herself, and also mentions it's actually common, like renter's insurance. In order to keep their cover, they kiss. and Jake shudders in happiness. Jake wants to do an. Amy: You said that way too quick. We're gonna take each other's names!". They both seem to be getting along lately. Teddy is still in love with Amy, so he stalls the crew as long as possible while Amy continues to freak out. Whenever they were in Jake's old bedroom, Amy keeps pointing out embarrassing things about Jake, like his nose ring and a hat. But then a moment later shows that he got turned on, and asks Amy to do it more. Are you Melvil Dewey? A little. This is my very first fic so feedback is encouraged! When Amy disappears after the practice test, Jake goes out to look for Amy. # 1. Jake adds that Amy loves him for not caring about flossing his teeth. Jake shows an interest in finding out more about the guy with whom Amy had to cancel her date. Lets stop doing this the Amy way or the Jake way or even the Hitchcock way, Ames. Jake looked at Amy reassuringly and put his hand on her wrist to comfort her, stroking her with his thumb. He then must have filled Amy in on the situation as they watch the couple together behind the two-way glass. Published by at July 3, 2022. Jake apologizes and agrees that he shouldn't have said that part. As he moves to exit, he finds Amy mid-knock outside his apartment door. Youre right. Jake attempts to interrupt their date by sneaking into the bar. Title of our sex tape. When an alarmed Amy asks what he said, Jake awkwardly corrects himself, horrified at what he just said. No. Jake: I got another cake just for the two of us. Amy: So, Mr. Dewey, can you save me from the terrorists that have taken over Nakatomi Plaza? Jake lovingly teases Amy about it using the pet name Constantine used to use on her. Rosa takes Jake aside and ask him if he wants to call off the bet because, "It's clear you still have feelings for Amy." Jake is impressed she remembers the backstory he created, having only mentioned it briefly. I'm scared that we're gonna have a child and I won't be able to handle it, I'm scared that I'm not gonna be a good father, and I'm scared that I'll make a mistake I can't take back. Jake has Amy on his cellphone listening to the rest of the squad, Capt. Jake then offers to grab her a change of clothes and a coffee, promising her they will solve this case. Jake and Amy meet up later in the break room. In the evidence lockup after finding out that Captain Holt is leaving, Jake and Amy kiss for real for the first time. Powercut. Please consider turning it on! Jake uses his phone to play the sound of a donkey braying, but insists he meant for it to be a catcall. Holt: Permission granted. The truth is, our job isn't always great. Basically a bunch of Jake and Rosa smut. Ya butt. He feigns surprise, knowing this about her already, and moves her shirts collar out of place. Jake makes the effort to actually do research on Mr. Santiago and creates a whole binder so he can impress him. Jake and Amy must convince the Vulture to give up the house. Amy is a French name (originally spelled Aimee) which means beloved. (Jake & Amy), Jake [dressed as Melvil Dewey for role-playing]: Hello. In the seventh episode of the seventh season, it is revealed that Amy is actually pregnant. Jake goes to another resort employee and tells him if he can "get my wife some grapes?". Jake, still holding her wrist, stood up from the kitchens dining table seats and led her to the bed where Amy could feel more safe, less formal. The first occurrence was in M.E. She says that it feels like she's kissing Vanilla Ice. Jake: Hey, should we make a left up here at you-used-to-like-me lane, or Moments later Teddy joins them and Jake appears to become uncomfortable. Jake questions how he is attracted to her; stops himself, and says it doesn't matter and that he just is. He adds that she shouldn't kiss anyone else and that he loves her so much. After the problem is solved, Amy runs into Jake and kisses him. But this morning I told you that I didn't mean any of it, and that was a lie. He is about to say the name of Amy (Santiago) but Peralta interrupts him. The bomb squad's on their way. Amy: Okay, stop it, or I'll crash the car. Key Episodes Later, at the precinct, Amy goes into the break room and says "I'll love our little Shrek no matter what. Terry questions Jake and Amy about the cause of Dozerman's death. It wont feel so meaningless. Jake kissed Amys cheek gently. Jake: No, please. Holt tells Jake that there's nothing he can do about Freddy Maliardi and that some things are just out of his control. After Amy accidentally sits on a pie in her date-night dress, Jake tries to console her by telling her he thinks the world of her as a colleague and a friend. After David gets arrested in front of Jake, Amy, Camila and the whole restaurant during the dinner, the following day at the Precinct Amy can't stop expressing her excitement over her brother getting arrested and that. At the bar, Jake asks Charles what he thinks Amy sees in Teddy. It's been 8 months since Jake & Amy got married and everything is going smoothly until Amy realised that she's pregnant. This wasn't our plan, and we agreed we'd wait a year and there's so much to do first, and it would've been crazy, right? Jake says he is worried that Amy will wake up one day and wish she were with someone as smart as she is. Jake suggests she not use the hidden condoms in her purse because they are expired. Jake and Amy's wedding date is May 15th, 2018, a Tuesday, although the wedding episode didn't air until May 20th. b finds them asleep on a giant teddy bearBoyle takes Jake to the toy store for his birthday. Jake catches himself and apologizes to Charles for saying something selfish. Jake: Yeah. For Rosa and Adrian's wedding, Jake helps Adrian locate his grandmother's earrings while Amy works on the wedding. After Amy remarks that she hopes it wasn't a mistake, Jake says ". Amy: We washed him off. Around the end of the episode, Amy says she spent her whole life trying to beat David at something, but "when you were in danger, I just didn't care anymore" I may never have the mantle, but it doesn't matter, 'cause I have you. But I'm here, and I've never been happier. Jake & Amy Amy thanks him for telling her that. Season Five: Jake: [Stammers loudly] (The Wednesday Incident), Rosa: Look, if you want to give her a real choice, you've got to let her know that you are an option. Jake looks furious and the Vulture looks just as smug as ever. Jake concedes out loud that Amy knows him so well. Holt approaches them and lets them know that he fixed the issue; so now The Vulture will not bust the two of them dow, nor stand in the way of them dating. Jake: I'm calm because there's not really a bomb. When Amy asks Jake why he didn't follow the plan, she asks if he is jealous of Vin, which Jake reluctantly admits to. He tells her that she will regret it if something happens to her brother. It's revealed that Amy isn't actually pregnant. Jake then tells Amy that his confession to Amy before he went undercover was real. I mean, I guess he's okay-looking. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send us a message. After Charles' food truck is burned down, Jake tells Charles that he may get money from the insurance, and then can pay off his debts, starting with Amy. He then drops his British-spy persona immediately and becomes determined to beat the new record. I know, it's a great story. No. Pretty much self-explanatory. Jake readily agrees and darts out of their bedroom. This forces Jake to confess that he and Amy were actually in there making out. The next time Amy calls Jake, she says she's almost at the Precinct and ends up yelling at Jake to not dare to hang up on her. 6 months later, Jake returns to the precinct from his undercover FBI assignment. She knows that Jake has been fighting with the Vulture a lot. while writing to this i listened to the whole lover album, the frozen au will have an update dont worry, Quick Pause to Remind Me How Much We Love Each Other, august sipped away like a bottle of wine cause you were never mine, while writing this atw10mv started playing, there is no taylor swift song that doesnt fit my fics. Jake and Amy spend time together to celebrate their one-year anniversary. Jake explains that it's what Harry Potter says when he needs to clear the Marauder's Map. Charles: Ah, that's your type, isn't it Jakey? Holt: By the power vested in me by the state of New York, I'd like to announce that your honeymoon vacation request status has officially been moved from pending to approved. They continue to misread what the other is thinking, proving they lost their sync since their time apart. When Jake is in the lead during the heist, Amy tases Jake with the FitBit she got him for Christmas, having had a taser placed in it. Bruno Mars | Romance Man Jake Abbey Bryce When I Was Your Man Amy The Hooligan. He asks Charles to forget he said it; but then repeats that Charles can pay off his debts, starting with Amy. Holt: Friends, colleagues, gawking New Yorkers, we are here today to celebrate the marriage of Jake Peralta and Amy Santiago. The squad were just trying to go on a road trip, but somehow they've ended up in the wrong time. She defends Jake in how he wasted his entire honeymoon for Holt. When Amy returns to the precinct, Jake removes the dental bib around her neck that she never took off. Hints at season 4 and 5 so beware of spoilers. (It is looked at as a joke and Amy blows up on both of them saying it is worse when they are nice to her than mean-as they had been earlier). A little. 21.5K 264 8. Amy comments that "That's nature's bullseye." Amy: Actually, vultures do very well in captivity - and they mate for life. Jake says he wants to just chill by the pool or in their room, eat endless shrimp and see what happens. Charles: Because he actually asked her out. Zero absences? Once the guys arrive at the Bachelorette party, Amy tells Jake she had to cancel the wedding band. ), Detective Jake Peralta and Rosa Diaz had been dating since they were in the academy, Jake had asked her out 13.5 times before she said yes (dont ask about the half). She's caught off guard and confused. Jake: You're absolutely right. Sergeant Jeffords thinks she'd work well with Detective Peralta, but she's less than impressed at the idea--until the day the precinct has to take care of a little girl named Samantha, and everything changes. can we always be this close forever and ever? Is Jake falling in love with amy? Jake says back that he loves her too. Jake pulls the pin and runs out with Amy, leaving The Vulture helpless as the can of tear gas explodes. Jake counters that if he doesn't see her everyday, he will forget who she is. When Amy moved into her quaint neighbourhood near her university, she wasn't expecting much. and when we go crashing down, we come back every time Request: Established Jake and Amy. I broke it, like, 20 minutes later. At age 21, Jake Peralta met Angelina Sullivan. she shot Jake with a real bullet in the past, Charles Obsessing Over Jake and Amys Relationship, the midnight conclusion of The Annual Halloween Heist, https://twitter.com/Brooklyn99FOX/status/605944935267733504, https://sunset.ucbtheatre.com/performance/37772. Jake: [Big sigh of relief] Jake becomes upset, calls her a bad partner, and storms off. In one of the challenges, Jake is on the brink of losing, but Amy decides to sacrifice herself, allowing Jake to continue. Back at the precinct, it appears that Jake is going to make an attempt to ask Amy on a date, until she mentions that she and Teddy are going out again. Charles also refers to their relationship as Peraltiago. The exact moment is when Amy, exasperatedly, points out that her crossword puzzle has a typo in it. Amy and Jake both assure Boyle that it is not awkward and that their crush on each other is in the past. Amy goes into labor during a city wide blackout when Jake isn't there. With this news, Terry is disappointed, Charles is ecstatic and Rosa is pleased to have something new to tease them about. Jake: Gross. Jake resorts to immature babbling instead of revealing how he really feels about her dating Teddy. Amy: [Chuckles], Jake: Amy Santiago Will you marry me? Jake arrives to work the next day only to find out through Majors that Amy turned him down. In the Season 5 episode titled "HalloVeen," Jake proposes to Amy in the evidence room, which she accepts. Amy tells Terry that she hopes Jake will want to keep their relationship fresh, for her, if their sex life ever takes a dip. She freaks out about how she might never get to say the "so much" part to Jake. Im going to be writing one shots!

Virtual Villagers: Origins 2 Events, Nccpa Verify Certificate, Articles J

点击展开